Known as "the can with thousands of uses,"WD-40is truly one of the most versatile, multi-purpose problem solvers on the market! The formula remains a secret but the product definitely isn't. It can be found in virtually every household in America! With over 2,000 excuses collected to date more and more are added to the list each day. The "water displacement 40th Attempt" does anything from protect metal from rust and corrosion, penetrate stuck parts, provide a great moisture barrier and lubricates just about anything. Below are some ways to to use WD-40 at home! If you think of any more, feel free to comment!
- Erases marks caused by chair backs on running boards of wall
- Cleans piano keys
- Lubricates screws on lawn furniture
- Removes grime from grout on bathroom floors (be sure to wipe floor clean after using WD-40)
- Removes crayon from carpet (be sure to test WD-40 on low visibility area of carpet before using) - Removes scuff marks from ceramic tile flooring (be sure to wipe floor clean after using WD-40) - Removes marks from floors left by chair feet (be sure to wipe floor clean after using WD-40)
- Clean grease off kitchen hoods - Take the squeak out of door hinges - Remove glue residue left beyond by stickers, labels and contact labels - Remove permanent marker from hard surfaces - Remove crayons from wallpaper chalkboards, brick, dryer drums & many other surfaces - Clean and lubricate garden cutting & digging tools
There are thousands more uses on the WD-40 website! Check it out and see all that you can do with it!