Baked Zucchini Chips
- Zucchini (sliced thin)
- Olive oil or melted coconut oil
- Salt or no salt seasoning
1. Slice zucchini as thin as you can with the knife but avoid the mandolin slice (too thin)
2. Toss zucchini in a bowl and mix all ingredients together gently. Avoid using too much oil so you don't make them soggy. The more slat you use, the more they'll shrink.
3. Line a baking sheet with either aluminum foil or parchment paper. The parchment paper works well because it sucks most of the oil out.
4. Place zucchini on a baking sheet without touching and bake for 30 minutes.
5. Take out zucchini and flip them over.
6. Bake for another 30 minutes or so, depending on how thick or thin you sliced the zucchini. Some ovens take longer than others so test them out and see how you like them. They tend to over cook and burn fast so keep an eye on them!
7. When done, take them out, cool for a few minutes and enjoy! If you want to add some extra flavor, toss them in some parmessan cheese!