Saturday, January 9, 2016
Shakeology Chocolate Mug Cake
Chocolate Shakeology Mug Cake
* 1/4 tsp. baking powder
* 1 Tbsp. sweetener Stevia (optional)
* 1 scoop Chocolate Shakeology
* dash of salt
* 1 egg
* Optional mix in: 1 tsp. PB, cocoa powder
* 2 or 3 Tbsp. vanilla almond milk (unsweetened)
1. In a mug mix Shakeology, baking powder, salt, cocoa and sweetener.
2. Next mix in an egg and 2-3 tbsp. of water/milk.
3. Mix until dry ingredients are wet.
4. If you would like to add PB, put one dollop in the center and push it down a bit.
5. Microwave for 90 sec.
6. When it is done the edges will pull from the sides.
21 Day Fix = 1.5 red, (& 1/2 gray if PB is added)
Via Simple Clean Fitness