One of my FAVORITE dinners and something I almost always have ready with my meal prep
🌟 Low Carb Spaghetti 🌟
So yummy and SO easy
Extra lean ground turkey
Parmesan cheese (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 400
2. Bake the squash while for 20 min
3. While squash bakes, brown the turkey in the skillet then set aside
4. Take the squash out, slice it in half, take out the guts like you would a pumpkin when carving it.
5. Spray a cookie sheet with a little coconut or olive oil. Place the squash face down on a cookie sheet & bake another 20-30 min until it's golden brown inside
6. Scrape out the "spaghetti" with a fork onto a plate, add turkey on top then add marinara
You can make it with ground chicken and beef as well! I alternate between chicken and turkey and always use breast so it's the leanest
If you buy your sauce preñase, look for the cleanest variety, lowest in sugar with only basic spices and ingredients you can pronounce!